Monday, January 26, 2009

Russo rocks an awesome Cal article

Check out this awesome article about Cal. Quotes from his dad, hot shot draft pick and former teammate Tavares, and of course, Cal himself.

I love the insight into why he doesn't cross that "Avery" line, which is something I've always wondered about him, and his candor about the amazing place he's at in his young life.

And if I'm his sister, I'm SO making my big bro hook me up with Shep. I mean, seriously. SERIOUSLY.

--------------

Also, my pal Nick in New York over at Hitting the Post had the genius notion to start a Russo Mafia group on Facebook, so go join if you're a Facebooker who believes in The Don.

1 comments:

NETminder1  January 26, 2009 at 10:58 PM  

sweet article...i'll join the group as soon as i get my page up to snuff.

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP