Monday, January 19, 2009

Mitch spreads the love; Irmen (yeah, Irmen) gets the call

I felt like I was living in some kind of druggy haze when I heard that the Wild called up Danny Irmen in case Brunette couldn't play tonight or tomorrow. I just so wouldn't have made that choice, but he DID (I'm now recalling) get a decent amount of attention during pre-season. Once for a really really bad game, after which he got a second chance and played fine. So, I guess they see something in him or they're pandering to the fools who think it's a travesty that the Wild has no Minnesota players.

Best of lucky, Danny. (See you Friday back in Houston, I'm guessing.)

--------

Mitch has put out his 6th blog post.

3 comments:

BReynolds  January 19, 2009 at 8:50 PM  

Would you prefer they take Locke just to warm the popcorn machine up?

I know, I know... you wanted them to call up Pool Boy.

Ms. Conduct  January 19, 2009 at 8:54 PM  

As an Aeros fan, I have absolutely zero issue with it but find it puzzling. As a Wild fan, it's just puzzling. I don't understand the choice.

I would actually rather have Pouly down here than Irmen. At least there's less drama and controversy around Irms.

Anonymous  January 19, 2009 at 10:34 PM  

we don't want poo poo pouliot here in MN. he offers nothing to help us. not saying that the rodent irmen would either though.

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP