Friday, January 16, 2009

Quick Hits: Cluts snubs Ms.C; Aeros come home

The only thing terribly disappointing thing about this little survey is that Ms. Conduct's Blog isn't one of Cal's favorite web sites. I mean... come on. Can someone get on that? Make that happen? For heaven's sake. What the hell are my publicists doing with their time?

I wonder what his status updates are like on Facebook.

"Cal Clutterbuck is checking you into next Thursday."
"Cal Clutterbuck is making your goalie cry."
"Cal Clutterbuck is on your ass, Lucic! Better get hitting!"

(He's now 4th in hits in the league, right behing Lucic.)

----------------

So, the boys in the bombers are back on the ice tonight against the Toronto Marlies.



I always kinda dread Marlies games. I remember being particularly crushed by the game against them at home last season. At least my nemesis, Andre Deveaux, is still up with the Leafs.

Looks like their goal scoring is by committee, though look out for passes from Tim Stapleton and "Debi" Newbury. (Bonus points for anybody who gets that reference from one of my favorite movies.) Darryl Boyce seems to be kind of a badass, too, with 18 points and 88 PIM.

But whatever happens, it will just be satisfying to be back at the TC watching hockey. Ahhh... I live for this stuff.

9 comments:

Jennifer Hammer  January 16, 2009 at 9:59 AM  

I like the possible Facebook status updates by Cal. I'm glad I'm not the only who ponders what hockey players put for their status. :)

BReynolds  January 16, 2009 at 10:04 AM  

Well... you have one of MY favorite websites... does that help at all?

Ms. Conduct  January 16, 2009 at 10:09 AM  

If I were a player it would just be set permanently to "is sore and hungry, but the chick I'm dating is hot and doesn't know what icing is, so life is good."

I mean, that pretty much sums it up, right?

Of course, Buddha. You're a prince. :)

Anonymous  January 16, 2009 at 11:25 AM  

Grosse Pointe Blank - Saw it again a couple of weeks back on one of the movie channels. Minnie Driver and John Cusack with sister Joan of course, some of my favorites.

Ms. Conduct  January 16, 2009 at 11:34 AM  

Well done! Rob gets bonus points redeemable for, unfortunately, absolutely nothing.

So you know what I mean when I say Benny needs some Shakabuku.

Anonymous  January 16, 2009 at 12:00 PM  

Oh yeah, a kick in the head is just what might do it. Another way to change the reality might be to become the new goon for the Red Wings.

I'm gonna add the nothing to the nothing I already had. That'll give me double or nothing right?

Ms. Conduct  January 16, 2009 at 12:02 PM  

I dunno, Rob. That sounds like math to me. My publicists do the math.

hipcheck  January 16, 2009 at 8:10 PM  

How did I never find that feature on NHL.com? Thank you! I am going to read those tonight. They are great!

You probably are one of Cal's favorite websites, but he didn't want to make the other bloggers jealous.

Ms. Conduct  January 17, 2009 at 11:18 AM  

Yeah, I'm sure that's exactly what it is, hip. ;)

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP