Wednesday, January 14, 2009

It's a Clutterbuck world and we're all just living in it; plus, some goaltending hilarity

Another nice long interview with TheonlyreasontowatchtheWildsomenights. Nice to see a little bit longer, kinda thoughtful interview with him.

It must be a rather astounding experience. Obviously, it's been a pleasure just to watch his ascension to the big club, but to actually be living it... I can't even imagine, but it's good to hear occasionally how much he appreciates every bit of it.

---------------

Amanda The Goalie sent this to me just now and I had tears streaming down my face watching it. Tears of laughter and tears of embarrassed recognition.



Folks, this is pretty much my world on Sunday nights. Except I don't think I stop as many pucks as she did (bitch) and I have Scott TCG telling me to quit being a princess rather than Barbs being all, "Hey, goalie girl, I'm new to the 'Couv. Wanna show me around?"

Yikes. I think I'll stick with Scotty. I don't know my way around Vancouver anyway.

2 comments:

Nick in New York  January 15, 2009 at 8:23 AM  

Except I don't think I stop as many pucks as she did (bitch) and I have Scott TCG telling me to quit being a princess rather than Barbs being all, "Hey, goalie girl, I'm new to the 'Couv. Wanna show me around?"

Maybe the funniest paragraph you've ever written - and you've written some funny paragraphs!

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP