Friday, January 23, 2009

One Year Blogiversary: Goalies

Now, a more reasonable person would look at the puddle of slobber by the post about Barry's new mask or the breathless post linking to that ESPN mag photo of Jesus Price and think, "Okay, the hot goalie horse has pretty well been beaten to death here."

But you know me better than that. That horse will never die. Plus, a blogiversary is a day to wallow in the things that really matter in life and if hot goalies aren't on that list, I don't know what is.

Let's start by welcoming a new hot goalie to the fold. Toronto gals have been keeping Justin Pogge to themselves. That's not cool. But I ran across this video looking for some Robbie Earl stuff. The best part is them saying that Staffan Kronwall came with the IKEA couch. HA! Swedes are funny.



So, I'm watching that, thinking: a) nice view and b) ZOMG, that's what Pogge looks like? More please! And the Marlies oblige.



Ohhh! PWND by the giant dog!

Update: And Mr. Awesome, Fred Trask, enables my obsessions yet again by sending me some beauties of Pogge. Either he's 8 feet tall or his gear really isn't too oversized. My favorite is this air guitar pose. Shred that stick, Justin! (Clicky make biggy.) I'm saving the others for when I need a Pogge fix...


Anyway, another hot goalie who is underrepresented in Ms.ConductLand is Marty Biron. Seriously... Those Eyes. Are you kidding me? Unreal. Plus, he just seems to have absolutely no airs about him, no ego or walls. Just an open, friendly guy with Those Eyes and That Adorable Accent. Never mind how bad his stats have hurt one of my fantasy teams.



You know who's not hot? That forever-broken dingleberry, Ricky DiPietro. Too much frat boy, too much surgery.

Dear Ricky,

Your shit's on the front porch. I've changed the locks. I'm keeping the dog.

Sincerely,
Ms. Conduct
and every person who put you on their fantasy team this season

6 comments:

Anonymous  January 23, 2009 at 10:53 AM  

Don't forget our Fab Fin and Canandian hottie in net for the Wild. Both are hot Goalies. I know he is a head case but when is mask is on, I love Fernandez's eyes peering out of his mask. Oh....that is one awesome sight. Sorry, just sharing my opinion.

Ms. Conduct  January 23, 2009 at 11:01 AM  

Ha! An "epic" from Schultzie! Sweet.

K, I gotta be honest... those two Wild goalies don't quite set me on fire like others do. BUT, they're both awesome and your opinion is welcome and totally valid.

You know who I left off though...

TIMMMAAAAAAAY!
I think we have our next Hextall. Awesome. AWESOME.

wrap around curl  January 23, 2009 at 2:40 PM  

I might have some peeps who can get some Pogge pictures. Mmmhmmmm. I love Pogge. I am tired of the Vesa and his slutty ways. He isn't a fun slut.

Ms. Conduct  January 23, 2009 at 2:47 PM  

Oh Wrap... you're a rock star. But really, it's not necessary. There's only so much window shopping I can stand when they're not on my team.

You'll love the other ones Fred supplied me with. I'll get those up sometime soon.

hipcheck  January 23, 2009 at 9:35 PM  

Thank you for the goalies! Yum!

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP