Friday, January 9, 2009

Hockey: The Musical - Part 3

Back into the jukebox tonight because I woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't fall back asleep. I'm kinda pissed about it, actually, because I aggravated my groin/hip/hamstring pull a bit yesterday doing up-and-downs, and I'm trying to heal up so I can play well (well=not gimpy) on Sunday. Oh well. The insomnia wins again. I'll hit the chocolate milk here in a bit and see if that brings on the sleepies.

I'm saying Kolanos is a member of the Wild now, so he's the Wild representative today.

Krys Kolanos

The meaning behind any particular Tragically Hip song is usually pretty debatable, but I've read that "Yer Not the Ocean" is about fighting a losing battle to avoid falling for someone, and I kinda buy into that theory. I really thought I was going to hate Krys and he's... well... he's up to my chin.
Yer Not the Ocean - Tragically Hip



Corey Locke
The Aeros are 7-1-0-3 when Locker scores. Pretty damn good party startin' if you ask me. (Sorry for the ad. The good YouTube versions aren't embeddable.)
Party Starter - Will Smith

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP