Monday, January 19, 2009

Andrew wonders... can the Aeros make the playoffs?

Read it here in his blog.

The problem here is that Andrew's pretty uncanny about his Aeros meteorology. So when Andrew questions it, I have to pay attention. The reasoning is sound. And yet, the one part of my life in which I'm a romantic is as a hockey fan, so I can't bring myself to abandon hope.

Lots of things happen in an AHL season. Especially THIS AHL season.

And part of me knows that this team isn't going to look the same next season, so I feel like it's now or never. But then again, lots of thing happen in the AHL off-season, too, so there really is always next year.

4 comments:

John Royal  January 19, 2009 at 5:48 PM  

Then again, Ms. C., I have called the past two Aeros wins before the game started, and I also wrote yesterday that there was a chance that Irmen would get called up to the Wild today -- for which I was mocked. And guess what, I got the wins right, and Irmen was called up.

I haven't done an in-depth playoff analysis like Andrew, however.

Ms. Conduct  January 19, 2009 at 5:51 PM  

But. But. But. IRMEN???

Knock me over with a feather. Not the choice I would have made. Not even close.

Anonymous  January 19, 2009 at 6:09 PM  

Of course the Aeros can and will make the playoffs.

The savior is here! All of the doom and gloom is BBP!!!

Yes, Before Benoit Pouliot!!!

With Benny the Aeros are undefeated and they'll stay that way!

hipcheck  January 19, 2009 at 6:44 PM  

Yes anything can happen. Look at SA. Tordjy gets his shit together and they are now making as playoff run. I hope they can do it. That would be an awesome story. It would give any team hope!

(I am forever the hockey optimist hah)

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP