Saturday, January 10, 2009

Oh yeah... add this to the recipe...

7. Mike MotherEffing Commodore with his hit from behind on my Cal and, according to Russo, causing him vision problems and ending the game for him.

No call, of course.

Oh, you're a big man, Commode. I'm flush with awe that you can partially, temporarily blind a guy who's a 9" shorter than you by running him from behind. What, is your team a bunch of babies who can't handle a few clean checks? Maybe they should be playing girl's hockey. Knob.

----------

But props to Weller for this amazing fight. Is it just me or is Boll too good looking to be getting hit in the face for a living?

8 comments:

walkinvisible  January 11, 2009 at 3:18 AM  

i might *ahem* have that guy's phone number if you wanna call him to tell him yourself...

;)

Ms. Conduct  January 11, 2009 at 7:55 AM  

Which one? Commodore? Don't even tell me. The harrassment lawsuit just wouldn't be worth it. :)

hipcheck  January 11, 2009 at 10:26 AM  

Didn't Columbus learn last season not to mess with Weller? He took out a whole line!

walkinvisible  January 11, 2009 at 12:24 PM  

hahaha i don't even know if it's still valid, i haven't used it in over a year... but he comes back to calgary in the offseason so i would imagine it still works...

but yeah. probably best, hey ?

Life_As_A_Redhead  January 11, 2009 at 12:32 PM  

"Is it just me or is Boll too good looking to be getting hit in the face for a living?"

I was kinda thinking the same thing about Weller.

and I don't wanna know that phone number either. Too tempting.

Ms. Conduct  January 11, 2009 at 1:44 PM  

Oh, Hip, I forgot that it was CBJ that he had that righteous game against.

Walk, just give him a kick in the shin from Ms. Conduct next time you see him.

Weller isn't bad either, but he's a little more grizzled-looking to me.

BReynolds  January 11, 2009 at 8:29 PM  

Commodore is a tool.

I mean come on, have you seen "the picture?"

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/blog/puck_daddy/post/Puck-Daddy-chats-with-Mike-Commodore-about-that-?urn=nhl,116395

I hope Boogey gets a hand on him soon.

Ms. Conduct  January 11, 2009 at 8:40 PM  

Oh yes, I've seen the picture. And I don't want to see it again! :)

BTW, I got your email and I have an answer but I gotta go get dressed for hockey. I'll reply when I get home tonight or in the morning.

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP