Monday, October 20, 2008

Shifty Aeros Roster

First they lost Clutterbuck to the Wild.
Then they lost Kolanos to the Wild.
Then Lundy had a baby.
Then Kalus returned to Europe (no surprise and no disappointment on my part, other than I so enjoyed calling him Crack Squirrel).

Then Saturday they called up Jason Deitsch.
Then Sunday they called up Ryan Lang.
And now it seems they've called up Riley Emmerson.


Really? Him?


Well. Okay. All I can wonder is, is Manitoba particularly tough this year?

I suppose when you're going up to Canada for a 3-in-3, you might want to bring along an extra body?

Lots of question marks. Next PHN.com article should be out in the next day or two, but the boss is happy with it, so I'm happy.

3 comments:

Jennifer Hammer  October 20, 2008 at 9:02 PM  

riley emmerson, eh? let me know how that goes for them.

BReynolds  October 20, 2008 at 11:35 PM  

Can't wait for the next PHN article. Speaking of which, I should probably knock one out here in the next day or two as well.

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP