Saturday, October 4, 2008

Andrew is the Man

Nice little live blog from him tonight during the Aeros-Rampage game in San Antonio, where the Aeros stunk it up, but set the stage for the continuation of what was already a pretty nasty rivalry (and therefore wonderful).

Interesting that their pre-season game was free and we had to pay $10 for the Aeros game. Now granted, if you skate and will use the free-skate pass included with each ticket, the game only cost $3, but I'm guessing this being Texas, most of them don't. If it had been free, my seat probably would have been even worse. ;)

Okay, here on out is real hockey, gang, for both my teams. Awesome.

3 comments:

hipcheck  October 5, 2008 at 12:16 AM  

Woohoo! Go SA!

Who was in net?

You can ignore me if I say anything stoopid. I snuck bacardi into the game tonight. :)

I iz feeling good!!!

Ms. Conduct  October 5, 2008 at 7:52 AM  

LOL Drunk commenting! Nice. ;) I believe G was in net.

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP