Friday, October 17, 2008

Another call-up

According to Russo, who used his hockey-reporting Spidey-sense to spot the player at the Tampa airport this morning, the Wild have called up Kyrs Kolanos from Houston.

I don't have to tell Aeros fans that this sucks for the Aeros, but it's a smart move by the Wild. The guy is playing really well and can contribute with the big club right away.

It will be interesting to see what happens to the Kolanos/Rosa/Olvecky line that's been so hot for the Aeros. I'm assuming Lammers comes in and maybe gets on that line like he was in the first pre-season game.

Both games should be interesting Saturday. Unfortunately, they'll be interesting simultaneously. Wouldn't it be nice if the Aeros would show Wild highlights during intermission when the two teams play on the same night?

Update: Like the rock star he is, Falness nabbed a nice little interview with Kolanos regarding the call up. I think I have some crow to eat. He sounds like a pretty decent guy.

'Scuse me. I have to eat lunch:

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP