Thursday, October 2, 2008

Shep

Great article on Jimmy Sheppard by Russo today. He's a funny kid.

I dunno about other teams but we've got just a crazy number of rock stars/rock stars-in-the-making on this team. From Burns and Mikko, who started to get some buzz last season, to Shep, who is on the radar of those in the know (obvious by how many calls Riser got asking to make a deal for him in the off-season), to Cuma, who is the next Lidstrom. And of course, if you ask me, Clutterbuck will find a place in the spotlight at some point for something other than his wicked name.

Anyway, someone posted the Under Armor ad that Shep is in on the Wild board. I think it pretty much speaks for itself.

And BTW, I promise this is the last of my drooling for a while. Just so happy to have hockey almost back...

4 comments:

elise  October 2, 2008 at 9:07 PM  

I read that article this morning and almost spat out my toaster strudel I was laughing so much (ok, ok, it helps that he's my favorite player). I was flipping through THN the other day when I was like, oh, look Shep has an Under Armour ad, la la la, wait, what? I kind of freaked out a little bit.

Speaking of rock stars, don't forget Harding who bought a bunch of guitars last year before realizing there was a difference between right handed guitars and left handed ones.

Ms. Conduct  October 2, 2008 at 9:33 PM  

I've never heard that Hards story. That's FUNNY.

Anonymous  October 3, 2008 at 11:34 AM  

Great pic of Shep in the Under Armour Ad and I agree on the pic of Mikko below. We female Wild Fans are blessed with a very Good Looking team of young studs. Too bad I married and most of them are younger then me (not by too much, although Shep 8, almost 9 years younger then me) :-)

Kirsten  October 3, 2008 at 7:14 PM  

Oh Shep. Who knew he actually had a personality? I'm liking this kid more and more.

Haha, I love that Harding story. No wonder he and my brother had a total, doofus high five moment. They are very alike.

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP