Monday, October 13, 2008

A few Monday morning thoughts

Every time I try to express how hot Mikko Koivu is, I find that there are no words for it. So, I have decided that the word "mikko" is now an adjective. As in:
"Mikko is just so friggin mikko!"
"Mikko is the more mikko of the Koivu brothers, for sure, though Saku is still amazing."
"When filling the role of Superman, the casting director was looking for the actor exuding the most mikkoness."
"Lecavalier thinks he's mikko but he's just a pretty boy."

--------------

I've also decided that Mike Cammalleri's new nickname is "Squid." Cammy is so dull.

---------------

I know the Stars haven't done much yet this season but this video put a smile on my face. Otter, Turco, Avery... man, the whole nasty package.



----------------

Aeros game tonight vs. Milwaukee

3 comments:

Kirsten  October 13, 2008 at 11:06 AM  

You speak words of truth. There is no proper descriptor of his awesomeness, though I'm pretty sure the only reason my mom will get me a Koivu sweater is because he's Finnish.

Life_As_A_Redhead  October 13, 2008 at 2:01 PM  

I totally agree on Mikko. Breathtaking.

I was so embarrased by Avery. He not only got thrown out fo the game. But it looked to me like he lost the fight. Ugh.

Ms. Conduct  October 13, 2008 at 4:49 PM  

Yeah, I think Aves is having some adjustment issues with his new team.

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP