Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Aeros vs. San Antonio Rampage - Game 4

I got nothing on this one. I was at the Texans game, which you know I was SUPER EXCITED about. Not. I still hate them. Fortunately, there were some Lions fans in the seats next to us, so I sat by them. While I didn't cheer for the Lions, I also didn't cheer for the Texans. So it was a nice transition between the Lions fans and Mr. Conduct (who, for some reason, didn't divorce the team along with me a couple of weeks ago).

Anyway, hockey... Andrew and John both wrote about the game, so I'll leave you with their words. Other than that, I really thought the Aeros would finally land in the L column this game and they didn't. Go figure. 80-0? :) Oh that's right, they're probably not even going to make the playoffs. Heh.

3 comments:

Life_As_A_Redhead  October 21, 2008 at 7:07 AM  

"While I didn't cheer for the Lions, I also didn't cheer for the Texans."

This is me about EVERY KC Chiefs/NE Patriots game. I HATE KC. But every one around me loves them. Go figure.

John Royal  October 21, 2008 at 1:19 PM  

Okay, loved that Daily Cougar article. I've yet to see the guy at any of the games. And I wouldn't call the defense slim -- Saturday's game aside, the D is the team's strength.

Ms. Conduct  October 21, 2008 at 1:41 PM  

Yeah, I didn't rip in (but obviously could have on almost every point), as I wrote my share of doozies in j-school (and before and after and probably will again before it's all over). Kid should get a press pass and follow the team a little closer before he throws the team on the dead cart.

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP