Wednesday, October 22, 2008

6 Things I Need to Say (but don't deserve their own posts)

  1. High in the 60s tomorrow!!! WOOO! I may go sit on the deck and wait for the front to blow in. Then come in and pull out all my 3/4 length-sleeved winter clothes! And my warm flip flops! Huzzah! Cool weather is HERE (well, almost... in about a week, it appears to be here to stay). This is a very happy time for us sweaty Texans, doncha know.
  2. Wild FINALLY play tomorrow night. It's been too long since one of my teams played, though watching the archives of Sunday's Aeros game on AHL Live took the sting out of it. But I can tell you, Wild fans get restless with this long between games, especially with the Gaby extension controversy erupting. Looks like Zidlicky and Sir Spin-o-rama will be back in the line-up, so two will sit. I'm guessing Reitz and Boogaard. Or maybe Mojzis. Shouldn't his 30 days since clearing waivers be approaching pretty rapidly? I'd like to get a look at him down here. (Oh, he was waived on the 29th last month, so he's got a few days before they have to send him down or officially call him up... or however that works).
  3. Aeros play Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. I'll be out on a voting date Friday night with my equally liberal friend who I always go and vote early with, so just in case we get hit by a bus over the weekend, our lonely little liberal votes will be counted. Then they're back at home Tuesday. Not much of a break for the boys after a tough 3-in-3, but everyone knew going in that this schedule was going to be a ball buster. So it begins...
  4. My fantasy teams should have come with cyanide capsules.
  5. Check out this story about a letter Aaron "No really, my ass is as spectacular as advertised" Voros wrote to Jacques Lemaire thanking him for everything he learned from JL and Co. last season.
  6. Cal Clutterbuck. Just because.

2 comments:

Life_As_A_Redhead  October 23, 2008 at 7:07 AM  

"My fantasy teams should have come with cyanide capsules."

LMAO...

See, I told you it would take over your life.

hipcheck  October 24, 2008 at 12:52 PM  

Ok, jealous. I din't want it to be in the 60's yet, but upper 70s/lower 80s would be nice. I'm just bored with the 90 degree weather. It's hockey season, gotta cool down a bit!

Ohhhh, I made my liberal vote yesterday. I mailed it in, even though the mail box I dropped it in is pretty much in the same building that you can drop it off in. :)

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP