Saturday, October 11, 2008

Busy day

Too busy to post much. Gotta get ready to go play hockey, but I'm mostly looking forward to watching it, natch. But I am back from Mexico, which was lovely but 2 days would have been perfect. I was climbing the walls by Friday.

But a couple of things: John Royal is blogging the Aeros on his own time now because his editors at the Houston Press are dweebs. Good for him. Bookmark that shit, y'all. Though I question the name because I'm afraid of clowns...

Andrew predicts an Aeros win tonight. Good pre-game stuff from him. Bookmark that shit, too.

I predict an Aeros loss and a Wild win. Forecast calls for pain.

1 comments:

Life_As_A_Redhead  October 11, 2008 at 6:03 PM  

The professional media are for the most part IDIOTS. They have no idea what we really want to know for news. (Yes, I can say that their idiots, because I work with some).

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP