Wednesday, November 19, 2008

When in Rome...

Thanks to the "better than sliced bread" Google Alerts, I just got this in my email. Apparently Providence Broons player, Adam McQuaid, does a blog for the team. It seems they were inspired by being in the south for a few days:

Our trip to Chicago, Houston and San Antonio didn’t go as well as we had hoped but we were able to salvage the trip with a big win in San Antonio and a bunch of the guys decided to pick up cowboy hats and big belt buckles and wore them through the airports on the way home, getting a few snickers here and there along the way.
Good stuff. The only thing better would be a picture of the fellas getting their Texas on...

4 comments:

Jennifer Hammer  November 19, 2008 at 10:05 PM  

Google Alerts is like Christmas everyday.

Ms. Conduct  November 19, 2008 at 10:17 PM  

It is. Like someone dropping chocolate truffles on your desk randomly throughout the day.

BReynolds  November 20, 2008 at 9:15 AM  

My Google Reader stopped working for an entire day one day last week. I thought I was going to cry...

Cut off from the world, lost, with nothing to survive on except wit and an empty coffee can.

Somehow, I made it. Probably because my Google Alerts still worked.

Ms. Conduct  November 20, 2008 at 9:27 AM  

OMG, I'd die if Google Reader bailed on me. DIE, I tell you!

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP