Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Ms. Conduct: Goalie Version

Make that Ms. Conduct: The Mismatched Goalie.

Doesn't matter. I'm ready to stop some pucks, bitches!

Gonna head out to SLICE for the lunchtime public skate tomorrow and give the bottom half a run on the ice and see how I handle it.

I'll say, it's pretty exhausting just putting the gear on but that's how it goes, I've found. At first, it was exhausting putting the skates on tight enough when I was first learning to skate. Then it was exhausting putting on player gear at first (now I can get suited up in about 10 minutes). Now it's exhausting putting on goalie gear. Mr. Conduct had to rescue me a couple of times. :) But that will get easier, too.

Mmm. My hands smell like hockey from that old glove and blocker. Nice.

3 comments:

Anonymous  November 26, 2008 at 7:03 AM  

Looking good in the goalie gear Ms. C! Mismatched? Don't worry about it. I play on a team whose colors are navy blue, green and white. Yep, I've got my navy breezers, blue white and green jersey and RED gloves. Hey, I paid $140 for a pair of RED gloves (they matched my old team's colors) the year before I joined the current team, I'm not buying a new pair just to coordinate colors!

Ms. Conduct  November 26, 2008 at 8:46 AM  

LOL Yeah, nobody matches in my league, so I'm not worried about it. Some day I'll upgrade the glove and blocker. Plus, it's better than having to break in a glove on top of everything else I have to learn.

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP