Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Quick hits: Hyperventilation

So, my hockey coach (the real one, not Coach Stalin) gave me the green light on trying out goal. He's gonna round up gear for me. Meanwhile, I'll be behind the barn throwing up for the rest of the week. Seriously. OMG.

--------------

I signed up for Facebook. There are some friends I don't hear from as much as I'd like and it appears, with all our busy lives, that this is the only way to keep tabs on them. It makes me feel old. I like bloggerdom so much better. All this writing on my wall and friending and stuff, but no room for substance as far as I can tell. But I need some hockey friends over there, so if you know my name, go hold my hand while I adjust to life outside of WMB, Russoville, and bloggerdom. It's cold and loud and scary.

--------------

Got an eye doc appointment at 5 on Friday. Gonna get me some cute hockey-watching glasses, I am. Gonna see it all. Damn straight.

--------------

I have a jammed toe. Kicked a chair yesterday when I was trying to sit down. And yeah, I really do want to be a goalie, which requires significant bodily coordination. So, I think we all know how that's gonna go for a while.

2 comments:

BReynolds  November 5, 2008 at 10:24 PM  

Sent you a friend request... don't leave me out in the cold.

hipcheck  November 6, 2008 at 9:52 AM  

Yay on the goalie thing!

And yay! on facebook. I will have to see if I can find you later today (I say try because I will probably forget).

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP