Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Roster changes continue

In addition to Adams being assigned to Corpus, Valette being signed to a PTO, Kolanos going up, and Scott returning, Dane Crowley has been assigned to the Phoenix Roadrunners.

Apart from some youthful mistakes and a penchant for penalties, I kinda liked the kid. Scrappy, good looking, offensive-minded defenseman... what's not to like? But at his age, he needs to not just be sitting every game, so it's good they've sent him along where he can play. I hope he gets another shot because I never got a chance to use this video:

4 comments:

hipcheck  November 6, 2008 at 9:54 AM  

A new dman for my RR? Oh yay!!! I hope he is still there next time I can get out to a game. Looks like it will be about 2 weeks before I can go.

Ms. Conduct  November 6, 2008 at 10:04 AM  

Thought you'd like that. I think you'll like him. He's good with the puck, pretty confident, no issue dropping the mitts... but he's a rookie so he'll do some boneheaded stuff. Fortunately, he's good looking, which makes up for the occasional forehead slapper in my book. :)

hipcheck  November 6, 2008 at 11:45 AM  

Well, as long as they are cute and rookies, they are forgiven. I must now go research him.

I love dmen, especially scrappy ones who like to drop the gloves. :)

Ms. Conduct  November 6, 2008 at 12:03 PM  

Excellent point. If he's 26 and playing like that, it's not so cute.

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP