Friday, February 20, 2009

Aeros v. Iowa Chops - Game 57

I'm suddenly really really cranky this morning and don't feel like writing up the game last night, so I'm just gonna point you elsewhere. What a pro.

Royal's blog
Andrew's Chron article

I don't have much to add other than I don't like the new hot dogs and fries they're serving at the TC. The music was pretty decent last night. Beaudoin seems to be the real deal. And dammit, the Wild need to pull their heads out of their asses. If we lose our good players trying to help that lost cause, I'm going to be pissed. (Told you I was cranky.)

Oh and because it was a 2-game night for the AHL, we had a shot at someone getting among the 3 stars for the league and indeed, Lammers did for his GWG. But look at this. Can we get a better photo of him? He looks like he's going to the slammer. And meanwhile, the IceHogs' players look like 16 year-old church camp counselors.

Timmy: "Okay, kids, we're gonna sing 'Jesus Loves Me' now!"
Lammers: "F**k off."
Konti: "Oh Johnny, let the Lord into your heart already."

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP