Monday, December 1, 2008

Yay AHL Live!

Sometimes a company does The Right Thing and restores a little bit of faith in corporate America. Today NeuLion, who produces AHL Live where I watch Aeros away games, announced that they were providing the game archives to "Early Bird" subscribers.

The deal was that when you subscribed, those archived games were available the first few games of the season and then they apparently "fixed" the "glitch" that making archives available to subscribers. Booo! So, that basically meant I had to be home and stuck to my computer for every Aeros away game. Booo!

I wrote them and complained, as I'm sure many others did, and like a good business, they recognized and dealt with the problem perfectly. So, kudos to you, NeuLion. You did the right thing and certainly makes my decision easier when it comes time to renew for next season.

Next step is to make sure you offer this every year, or offer an Archives Only subscription, because I'd guess that many subscribers to this would rather watch the games at their convenience.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP