Monday, December 8, 2008

If you haven't found Love, you should

Again, Google Alerts is better than crisp bacon and fluffy pancakes on a lazy Sunday morning... because it found this fantastic article about Aeros d-man and pugilist Mitch Love and, boy, if you didn't have a sense of who the guy is yet, this will get you there.

Seriously, if you're an Aeros fan or you just like great hockey stories, go read it.

And I have to wager they yell "fight" because, to say Mitch is a prolific fighter is a huge understatement. To not yell "fight" would be like yelling "peanut butter" but not yelling "jelly."

Thanks for the terrific post, MotleySu!

2 comments:

Unknown  December 9, 2008 at 1:26 PM  

Thank you SO MUCH for linking my blog. I can't tell you how much I appreciate that others enjoy my stories.

Mitch Love sounds like a tremendous person and a fabulous player. I'm now searching Youtube for video of him as an Aero.

Thanks again.
Su

hipcheck  December 9, 2008 at 1:41 PM  

Wow, that was a great story! Thanks for the link!

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP