Thursday, December 25, 2008

Aeros Functionality: Part 1

Joe O'Donnell, voice of the Aeros, brings us a meaty segment with Asst. GM/Asst. Coach Troy Ward talking about how the team breaks down responsibilities for the three coaches and, to start, how the coaches break the game down for offensive play.

Nothing earth shattering here, but I always enjoy listening to coaches get into the nitty gritty of hockey and Troy is a great teacher, so it's easy to follow if you're not all that well-versed in hockey systems.

(BTW, if the video doesn't work for you, as it didn't for me in Firefox or IE, it works in Safari. Could just be my system, but I figured I'd throw a solution out in case I'm not alone in my technical difficulties.)

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP