Saturday, December 27, 2008

Hockey: The Musical - Part 1

In the doldrums of mid-season, I figure it's time to do something new. I'm not huge into music but when I was doing half marathons and marathons, I needed lots of it to get me through the hours of training. And occasionally, I run across a song that makes me think of certain players or situations. So, I'll share those in little bits over the next few weeks, with one Wild and one Aeros player each time.

Aren't you excited? Woo! Let's go:

Mikko Koivu
Mikko's gotta have a bit of a dark side, as intense and competitive as he is. This song totally makes me think of him. One of my favorite Hip songs, too.
The Darkest Ones - Tragically Hip



Barry Brust
Taptaptaptaptap...
Superstition - Stevie Wonder

1 comments:

hipcheck  December 27, 2008 at 10:54 PM  

This is a really cute idea. I may have to steal this from you. :D

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP