Monday, December 29, 2008

Wild Organization lives up to its name today

I'm trying to make sense of what's going on in Wild land. I'm sure I'm missing something important but I'm not sure what that is exactly. I love when the organization is being coy.

In Aaron Sickman/Ryan Stanzel's blog at 12:30 this morning (after landing in Calgary), it was said that the Wild is calling someone up from Houston today but they can't say who yet. (That has since been removed, however.)

Then we find out that Kimmy J. returned to MN today due to a family emergency. So, the Wild are down to 5 defensemen.

My assumption due to the timing of Stanzel's post was that they were getting another forward body up, possibly Locke. Did they already know that Kimmy was going to have to go home last night?

Russo says they tried to get John Scott to Calgary but missed his connection in Minneapolis (does that mean he stays anyway as the extra defensemen for a tough stretch of games coming up? I mean, he's already there. And can they not find some other way to get him there? Come on. Then again, we've probably given Calgary the win and figure why bother with huge expenses to get a #6 d-man up.)

And then Royal says the Aeros have called up John Adams from Corpus (who, as a team, had a big brawl with the Mudbugs Friday night, including a freaking goalie fight! Man. I missed a goalie fight by 3 days. Darn the luck.)

And speaking of which, my Google Alerts aren't working and haven't been working for a while. I need to go sort that out because I'm pissed that I missed that bit of news. My blanket has holes. Darn it. *snicker*

1 comments:

Life_As_A_Redhead  December 30, 2008 at 11:16 PM  

Aw, man, goalie fights are always so fun. Like two Stay-Puff marshmallow men...

makes me laugh.

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP