Monday, August 18, 2008

Well, shit, that was fun

So, the skating clinic actually went really well. Helps a lot to not have "first time" nerves like I did last time. Plus, even Coach Stalin agreed that she dialed down the "drill instructor" tone quite a bit. I enjoyed it much more.

The game was a blast and I had this beautiful pass to the slot but my center just couldn't get it in the net. Both goalies were playing really well. Scott, the opposing goalie, gave me a shove in the back for the first time ever, and that just thrilled me because it told me I was all up in his kitchen and bugging him. Heh. If I can't be a goalie, I'm gonna be irritating to the goalie!

Anyway, our team played pretty well and it was all happiness and smiles after. All the angst of last week was gone gone gone.

I've had my Whataburger now and I'm letting the Advil kick in. I feel my eyelids getting heavy though, so hopefully the Advil will kick in quickly so I can get some sleep.

1 comments:

Life_As_A_Redhead  August 18, 2008 at 6:58 PM  

Way to go!!!!! If he shoved you, that means he felt threatened by you.

Now that's what I call success!!!!

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP