Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Players whose middle name starts with F...

Been reading a few blogs today about Sean Avery taking his party to Dallas to do the media rounds and throw out the first pitch at the (Texas) Rangers game and some other things that his girlfriend probably doesn't want to know about.

Anyway, the rest of the afternoon I've had his name bouncing around my head. Sean Fucking Avery. Sean Fucking Avery. I'm not sure what his real middle name is but it really should be Fucking.

But of course, there are others in sports with an eff-bomb for a middle name. Bucky Fucking Dent comes to mind. And Wiki reminds me of Aaron Fucking Boone.

Even the marvelous Mikko Koivu gets the F treatment by some Wild fans, but it's pure compliment, I assure you. Mikko Fucking Koivu. Damn straight. Watch your back, bitches. And then there's Martin Fucking Skoula. Not a compliment.

Who's your F player? Who am I missing?

-----------------

By the by, I added a tag cloud at the bottom of the page so you can quickly find subjects of interest. Plus it's pretty.

4 comments:

Kirsten  August 6, 2008 at 11:07 PM  

I love Mikko Koivu. Skoula? BITCH.

Kind of like Pronger went from being Chris Fucking Pronger to fucking Chris Pronger in the span of a year. How fickle we Oilers fans are.

Ms. Conduct  August 7, 2008 at 8:11 AM  

Oh, Pronger is a great candidate for the F, but you're right, it's more of a first name for him. :)

Life_As_A_Redhead  August 7, 2008 at 1:00 PM  

Ditto on Pronger.

For me the F-bomb middle name man is DEFINATELY Avery. He may play on my team now. But I still hate him. PERIOD.

hipcheck  August 7, 2008 at 7:49 PM  

I don't have an "F" on my team but I do call Jovo: Damn Jovo. Kind of the same idea.

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP