Thursday, August 14, 2008

Aeros on TeeVee

I got confirmation today from the nice PR dude at FSN Houston that Aeros games will be broadcast again this year and "While the schedule is not yet set, we anticipate increasing the number of telecasts from last year."

Presumably they'll do the same thing as last season and also show them on delay on FSN North, so the Wild fans can get a glimpse of the young'uns.

This is great news! Should hopefully entice better talent to the team for the newly-vacated broadcast director gig. By the way, Aeros, if you need any color commentating, I'm available and I can guarantee colorful language.

1 comments:

hipcheck  August 14, 2008 at 8:38 PM  

That's awesome! I wish the rampage would do that. If I remember, I try to listen to the Rampage games through the radio on their site. But being able to see broadcasts would be amazing!

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP