Thursday, August 7, 2008

Aeros Schedule

Man, I hate to bump the previous thread down. Nom nom nom...

But the AHL released the schedule for all its teams, so now we can plan our Aeros-watching (all whopping 15 games... hmph) and hopefully put together our trip to Minnesota for some Wild games.

In seasons past, we've tried to see as many different teams as possible, but in most cases, there's just no history with these teams, none of the bad blood and fierce rivalry that makes for really great hockey. This year, I want to spread the love but I'm okay with repeating games against certain teams. Though with only 15 games to attend, I'm gonna have to ration. *'scuze me while I go cry*

Our big rivals are Chicago and San Antonio, though I'm guessing we're going to hate Iowa pretty much off the bat. I know I do already.

Peoria is always good competition, too, and they'll have Matt Foy, if he doesn't make the Blues big club, and that giant goalie who I can't seem to tear my eyes away from, Ben Bishop.

And of course, my dear "you left us too soon" Ryan Jones will be with Milwaukee along with gregarious former Aero, Joel Ward. Plus they have cool uniforms. Definitely want to catch them.

I don't know how it has played out for the rest of the AHL, but we have LOTS of 3 games in 3 nights on the schedule. Rough stuff and hard on the guys.

1 comments:

hipcheck  August 7, 2008 at 7:53 PM  

It would be so fun to see a Rampage game. Too bad I don't see it happening with my budget. Maybe next season.

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP