Friday, August 29, 2008

5 Changes: Freeze Tag Rule

The Puck Daddy-facilitated 5 Changes to the NHL meme has been beat to death but Melt Your Face Off's Hextall454 had the funniest change I've read:

My simple solution will 1) increase scoring, 2) improve skating, 3) increase checking, 4) reduce diving, and 5) minimize pucks to the groin. My God - why hasn’t anyone else thought of this?

My proposed new rule: Any player who falls to the ice during the course of play must remain down on the ice until the next stoppage in play.
I'm assuming goalies don't count? Read the rest here.

2 comments:

hipcheck  August 29, 2008 at 7:57 PM  

That cracked me up too! I was just skimming it and that change popped out. AMAZING IDEA!

Jennifer Hammer  August 29, 2008 at 9:24 PM  

I think it's bloody brilliant.

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP