Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Another minor nip/tuck

I find that I'm often posting at night and by midnight or so, my eyes just don't like reading type on a black background. It's been bothering me for a while but I didn't want to set up a whole new template. Then poking around tonight, I saw that they've added a color changing tool so that you can adjust the colors within the template without having to start over or dig through code. Bravo, Blogger peeps!

I think the result is much easier on the eyes, though I do kinda miss the edginess of a black background. I'm not sure the current scheme really represents Ms. Conduct as well as I'd like. I'll sleep on it.

4 comments:

Life_As_A_Redhead  August 26, 2008 at 1:04 PM  

I like it. But I miss Lisa Simpson, please bring her back *laughs*. The black kinda bothered me too.

Ms. Conduct  August 26, 2008 at 5:04 PM  

Yeah. Once I get reliable internet back I'll put some incarnation of Lisa back. I miss her, too. I just didn't like how she clashed with the colors on the rest of the page.

hipcheck  August 26, 2008 at 7:54 PM  

I originally had a black background and changed it. It does make a huge difference. I like the new color scheme.

Q-girl  August 29, 2008 at 3:21 PM  

I also like the new colour scheme. But the old one was not offensive, but I am a huge fan of the look of black backgrounds

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP