Friday, August 22, 2008

Blog Botox

I was gonna call it a face lift but really, not much has changed except the forehead.

What do you think? I finally had some inspiration for a new banner and I'm pretty happy with how it turned out given my perfunctory PSP skillz.

Just for grins, the banner roster clockwise from left:

  • Mikko (who was with in mom in that photo but I cropped her out... sorry Mrs. Koivu!)
  • Clutterbuck
  • Brusty
  • Headless Harding
  • Schaefer
  • Scotty punching someone who surely deserves it
  • Burnzie
And of course, the giant hockey sock for a background. I really maxed out my PSP skillz on that. Phew. Pass the Gatorade.

5 comments:

tami  August 23, 2008 at 3:05 AM  

I have no idea what you're talking about most of the time (and the whiskey sours ain't helping), but I think you should call it blogtox. Even though puns are the lowest form of humor. (*snort*--I typed that as homr the first time.)

Life_As_A_Redhead  August 23, 2008 at 3:19 PM  

That is so cool. Now I feel so guilty, my poor blog. It feels so ashamed.

No really that's AWSOME. I should get off my lazy butt, and copy you (er' Botox my own blog).

Ms. Conduct  August 23, 2008 at 11:03 PM  

I actually did consider Blogtox, but decided it wasn't quite obvious enough. Ya lush. ;)

Ms. Conduct  August 25, 2008 at 1:08 AM  

The sexay is compliments of Mikko... *rawr*

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP