Sunday, July 27, 2008

Not hockey, but I'm awake and bored

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Yes, my middle name (before I got married and dropped it like a bad habit) was a combination of two of my parents' students names.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Today, but it was just a tear or two over a really sweet card a friend who is moving out of country gave us.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
No. I avoid writing by hand like the plague.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Ham.

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Just the furry one and the 37 year old one

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Probably not because neither of us would ever approach the other.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
No. Never. Pfft.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yes

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Not even off a step ladder.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
I love granola with raisin. MMMMmmmm....

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Not if I can help it.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
In some ways, yes. In other ways, no.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Rocky Road

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
I'm stealing Tami's answer... whether or not they laugh at my jokes, or more to the point, how readily they laugh/smile.

15. RED OR PINK?
Um, red. There is no pink in my world.

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
Laziness.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
Ron Hextall (had to work some hockey in there)

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?
Eh, do whatever the hell you want.

19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Uh, flesh toned?

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Tiramisu, unless you count the Bailey's on the rocks I'm currently drinking to try and put myself to sleep

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Myself typing.

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Silver.... sparkly but still slightly disappointing on paper.

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Hockey rink/arena (away from the dressing rooms), limes, baking bread, lemon tree flowers

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Coach Stalin

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
Sweet fancy moses, YES!!! She's my sister from another mother...

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Hockey, and football a distant second

27. HAIR COLOR?
Red baybee. Until the roots grow out. Then it's grey and dark blonde. Blech.

28. EYE COLOR?
Blue

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Nope.

30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Tex-mex.

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
I guess happy endings.

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Bon Cop, Bad Cop

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
periwinkle nightgown

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Winter, bitches. Winter.

35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Hugs, by a long shot

36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Um. Am I supposed to make a list? I'm gonna be weird and say Flan!

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
I hate questions like this. What am I? A fucking mind-reader?

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
See #37

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
The Hammer

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
The one I have but don't use since I have a laptop is just black with a lovely ergonomic wrist rest.

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
Austin Powers

42. FAVORITE SOUND?
skates swishing on ice

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Would have been insulted at even the comparison in my youth, I was such a huge Beatles fan, but I'm more of a Stones girl since I went to their concert a couple of years ago.

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Australia

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I can be pretty funny. Is that a talent? I can skate the perimeter of a face-off circle for a REALLY long time working on crossovers without getting dizzy.

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Lubbock, TX

47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?
See #37

I have a real problem with this stopping at 47. Come on!

7 comments:

hipcheck  July 27, 2008 at 12:38 PM  

Good luck tonight with your game! I want a full report tomorrow!

tami  July 27, 2008 at 3:56 PM  

*MWAH* You know why.

Aside from that, though, you lost me at flan. Ugh. "Camarero! A big upside-down bowl of slime, please."

Life_As_A_Redhead  July 28, 2008 at 4:58 PM  

This is too cool.

May I steal it for my blog?

Life_As_A_Redhead  July 29, 2008 at 1:45 PM  

Thanks, be sure to check it out so you can mock me [in constructive ways, of course ;)].

Kirsten  July 29, 2008 at 7:45 PM  

Corey Koskie wore number 47 for the Twins, thereby making the number cool.

Ms. Conduct  July 29, 2008 at 8:15 PM  

Sorry Kirsten. My OCD overrules any interest I have in baseball. However, here's a list of all the hockey players who've worn the 47.
http://www.hockeysweaternumbers.com/numbers/47/

Notable is MA Bergeron, who will wear the number for the Wild this season. Though I'm not convinced I'm gonna like him enough that his number would overrule my need for an even 50 questions.

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP