Saturday, July 26, 2008

Life is good

Except for how my lower back went out with a distinct POP while I was washing the dog this morning, leaving me in pain and laid up on the couch most of the day (except when I went to get a pedicure, but they have those massagey chairs, so that counts as therapy).

So, of course, this happens one day away from my big debut as a hockey player. It's actually not that painful, but it's tender and, for lack of a better word, weak. I'm hoping a good night's sleep and continuing to take it easy during the day tomorrow will have me in shape for the game tomorrow night.

What's good about it is that I'm so concerned about babying my back, I'm not worried about the actual hockey any more. And it will force me to bend at the knees rather than at my back!

But I did watch Bon Cop, Bad Cop during my convalescence today. Pretty entertaining, especially the portrayal of the hockey commissioner. Worth the rental.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP