Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Go Vote for the Wild

Normally I don't really care about these little logo contests and stuff, other than in sort of a passing way. But gosh darnit, I really want to beat the Pens in the first round of the Center Ice Logo contest on Icethetics.

Go here and vote for the Wild

And I wouldn't ask if I didn't think the Wild logo was genuinely superior (less busy and fussy than the Pens). And I know the Pens are going to get a ton of bandwagon/popularity votes, which irritates the snot out of me.

2 comments:

Life_As_A_Redhead  July 29, 2008 at 8:11 PM  

I voted. and I'll make my brother vote too.

hipcheck  July 29, 2008 at 9:18 PM  

I voted for the Wild. There design just seemed a lot more cleaner than the pens. I see the pens are winning. uck.

If it had been wild vs yotes, I would have had to go yotes though. :)

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP