Monday, July 14, 2008

Kassian's Camp Wrap-Up

Posted on Wild.com today, this little blurb made me laugh.

SUPERLATIVES

Ed note: By way of a very unscientific poll, conducted primarily with Matt Kassian, who had help from others.

Fastest skater: Colton Gillies

Hardest worker: Ryan Hamilton

Hardest shot: Justin Falk, Max Noreau

Sickest hands: Benoit Pouliot

Best stickhandler: Benoit Pouliot

Most agile: Benoit Pouliot, James Sheppard or Colton Gillies. "They're all pretty close."

Best passer: Morten Madsen

Future leader: James Sheppard

Best hockey sense: Tyler Cuma

Best one-on-one: James Sheppard, Beniot Pouliot

Funniest: "Funniest looking is Colton Gillies [who happened to be walking by]. Funniest is possibly Paul Albers or Cal Clutterbuck."

Strongest: "I'd rank myself high there."

Gillies: "You can't pump your own tires."

Kassian: "I'm pumping my own tires. I get to pick myself. Matt Kassian."

2 comments:

Kirsten  July 15, 2008 at 12:20 AM  

I'm really starting to like this Gillies kid. I hope one of Burns' pets doesn't kill him before he makes the team.

Ms. Conduct  July 15, 2008 at 9:30 AM  

Yeah, you guys are gonna love Gillies. I liked him instantly when he came to Houston. He's like a forward-playing Burns clone... very similar presence on the ice. I'm practically wetting myself at the thought of a Gillies-Pouliot-Gaborik line once Gillies puts enough weight on to be the "heavy" on that line. He's got the mean streak for it already.

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP