Monday, February 4, 2008

Hockey Books

I asked the (usually) nice folks over at the Wild message board to give me their favorite hockey book recommendations and got a great response. My Wish List overfloweth...

Anyway, several of them are out of print and only available used, so I decided to go ahead and snag those, plus a few of the newer ones, and then a pre-order. Here's what I got:

And there are still 9 more books on my Amazon wish list that I want to read and one that is only available (at a reasonable price) in Canada. But they're all in print, so I'm not as anxious to make sure I get them. I'll be sure to review all of these here as I get thru them.

1 comments:

Anonymous  February 25, 2008 at 7:05 PM  

hi from Kitty Lewis, General Manager of Brick Books, and publisher of Night Work: The Sawchuk Poems. Let me know if you would like some more information about this book and I'd be happy to send it to you.

brick.books@sympatico.ca

Kitty

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP