Saturday, February 9, 2008

Bed. Now. Plz.

Well, after much drama with a zamboni malfunction during the first intermission last night, the boys managed to pull off a HUGE win, AND Scotty got another goal! I'm Lovin' It!

Meanwhile, after my day o' slacking, I was ready to work and Coach Stalin was in full bossy mode and even punished me with the Standing With Knees Bent game. Boooo! I really just need to get her a shirt that says "Bend Your Knees" on the front and back.

Anyway, we worked on balance and swizzles and stopping again. I have to say, I love love love the ice at SLICE. It's so clean and smooth and just the right hardness. I don't get tired so easily, my feet don't hurt, and I feel so much more confident. Good ice is a beautiful thing.

Then we came home and played driveway hockey. Well, Coach shot a chuck-a-puck and then a tennis ball at me and my new goal (which worked nicely, in spite of being a soccer goal, and only cost $25 at Academy). It was a blast but my right knee is very angry. Tomorrow will be yoga only, to try and undo some of this abuse I've done to myself.

Needless to say, between an hour+ of skating and an hour+ of playing goal, I am falling over tired tonight. I think it's Vitamin I and bed for me as soon as my ice pack gets cold again.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP