Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Seriously? Hockey really needs to start soon.

Because my meanest little bastard in hockey is running around buying dozens of sunflowers to decorate his "space" and frankly, the news of this is crushing my spirit.

But then I suppose his job in the hockey world is to crush spirits, so maybe he's just THAT GOOD at it.

I put up with his short pants and his vests and his weird shoes. But when he's flouncing around Chelsea in a sunflower frenzy... I mean really. Doesn't it just want to make you check him right into the East River? I like him better when he's telling fashion reporters that he's gonna go jerk off to them. That's the Avery I love. The jaw dropping, raised by wolves antagonist.

*sigh*

Though in one of the interviews with him on the Stars site, he talks about a woman who sits by the opposing penalty box and says the nastiest things he's ever heard a woman say. And I'm sure she saved the really good stuff for him. But whatever the case, I know this woman and I would get along. Maybe she and Sean can have a little Trash Talking Think Tank (T4) up there in Big D? Genius! I hope I get an invite.

Okay, I feel better. My spirit is back.

1 comments:

Life_As_A_Redhead  September 10, 2008 at 8:11 AM  

Ah, Avery. I love him one moment, and the next, homicide is looking like a VERY attractive idea.

Oh well, "get in, set down, shut up, and hold on." It's gonna be fun.

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP