Saturday, September 6, 2008

Adrian Foster

Okay, I wouldn't normally do this, but I'm looking at my stats and see that tons of people are searching for Adrian Foster, many from Australia.

So, if you're one of those people... I beg of you, solve the mystery for me and leave me a comment about why you're searching for him!

Even Fozzie himself is lookin' around trying to figure out what the hell is going on...


Update: Come on. I see y'all. Comments are moderated. I won't publish it if you don't want. The curiosity is consuming.

Update 2: Okay fine. You're shy. You're hiding from the law. Whatever. He's in Austria.

3 comments:

hipcheck  September 7, 2008 at 11:29 AM  

I have had a similar thing. All of a sudden I had a ton of people looking for Daniel Carcillo pictures and then all of sudden people are looking for Kyle Turris pictures.

Ok, as a girl, I get the Carcillo picture thing :D

Ms. Conduct  September 7, 2008 at 11:33 AM  

It's not even pictures (though people are also looking for Khudobin pictures, which is equally strange). It's just like, "adrian foster hockey" or "adrian foster aeros"... but it's people all over the world. It's just weird.

Anonymous  October 30, 2012 at 12:50 AM  

He's a great hockey player with a lot of talent just bad luck with injuries. Curious to see what happens now that he's healthy.

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP