Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Ask and ye shall recieve!

I wanted hockey? I'm getting hockey. In FOUR SHORT DAYS. Okay, they'll actually be really LONG days. But according to Slap Shot:

UPDATE: Hey — big news! If you’d like to see Filatov, Mayorov and lots of other top rookies and prospects play, including Steven (Don’t Call Me Steve) Stamkos, the NHL Network has just announced it will televise the entire Traverse City tournament, starting on September 14. These are not live telecasts, but so what? We got the email from the NHL Network PR department telling us of the telecasts, but nothing has yet shown up on their website or on NHL.com (where they are busy hawking back to school backpacks instead), so you’ll have to trust us on this for the moment. The teams playing are from Atlanta, St. Louis, Dallas, Tampa Bay, Detroit, Minnesota, Rangers and your Columbus Blue Jackets.
Sweet fancy Moses! Clutterbuck! On the ice! In four days! And I get to watch!!!

*breathing*

*squeeing!!!*

*breathing*

Phew. Okay, I'm alright. Put the phone down. Cancel the 911.

...

...

*squee!* No! No really, I'm okay. Cool like Fonzie.

(Thanks hockeygirl101!)

5 comments:

Kirsten  September 10, 2008 at 12:51 PM  

Hahaha, is it just me, or does everyone think "clusterfuck" whenever they see Clutterbuck's name?

Ms. Conduct  September 10, 2008 at 12:53 PM  

Yeah, but always in the context of a clusterfuck for the other team. ;)

Kirsten  September 11, 2008 at 1:38 PM  

Haha, yep. I didn't mean it badly on him, I just think of it, giggle, and if I'm anywhere near my mom, recieve a stern warning look.

The guys in my section discussed it at length, how funny his name is. That's what beer does to them. That and watching Jacques Lemaire coach sometimes.

Ms. Conduct  September 11, 2008 at 2:11 PM  

Yeah, he's got one of the great names in hockey. It wouldn't be as great if he were a Gabby type player but for the game he plays, it's like he was born to agitate with a name like that!

Kirsten  September 12, 2008 at 4:13 PM  

It's so true. He's like Sean Avery only 500% less asshole.

If he were a Gaby type player, I'd call him clusterfuck and mean it.

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP