Sunday, September 28, 2008

Fantasy Hockey: Russoville

Okay, another good draft. Ended up picking them all myself. Maybe I have a bit of control freak in me. Maybe.

Here's how it shook out:

Starting Lineup:

C - Olli Jokinen (PHO)
C - Derek Roy (BUF)

LW - Patrick Sharp (CHI)
LW - Vaclav Prospal (TB)

RW - Jarome Iginla (CAL)
RW - Petr Sykora (PIT)

D - Brian Campbell (CHI)
D - Tomas Kaberle (TOR)
D - Dennis Wideman (BOS)
D - Michal Rozsival (NYR)

Util - RW- Mike Knuble (PHI)
Util - LW - Scotty Hartnell (PHI)

G - Marty Turco (DAL)
G - Marty Biron (PHI)

Bench

LW - Chris Higgins (MON)
C - Benoit Pouliot (MIN) (except Yahoo has him categorized as a LW... gonna see about getting that corrected)
C - Steve Ott (got Otter back!)
LW - Taylor "Token Hottie" Pyatt

I've got Higgins and Hartnell up on the trading block because I have too many Left Wings, so I need a RW.

Other than that, I'm pretty happy. Got my favorite goalie, and another really solid one behind him (plus, those eyes! There should be a Gorgeous Eyes stat.) Iginla's a stone cold stud and I figure I might as well get something out of him steamrolling the Wild every time they meet.

4 comments:

hipcheck  September 28, 2008 at 6:42 PM  

"Iginla's a stone cold stud and I figure I might as well get something out of him steamrolling the Wild every time they meet."

He does the same thing to Phoenix.

Looks like you have a good lineup. For your sake, I hope Jokinen clicks with Doan and Mueller. They did not look good last night. They didn't communicate. It was bad.

I think Pyatt could have the most gorgeous eyes stat. Oh man, he is gorgeous.

Ms. Conduct  September 28, 2008 at 6:49 PM  

Yeah, I was VERY hesitant on Olli. My team would kill every week on the gorgeous eyes stat. Gonna have to talk to the Commish about that.... :)

Anonymous  September 28, 2008 at 9:40 PM  

Hey, how about getting a Wild plaer?!?

no, Pouliout doesn't (oh fine, HARDLY) counts.

2 things, 1. put yer blog on your WMB sig (I read you and RUSSO, that's it) and 2nd, way to go on being published I = Jealous!

Ms. Conduct  September 28, 2008 at 11:49 PM  

Well, Anon, if I could have gotten Mikko or Burns, I totally would have. And another manager wanted PMB, so I wasn't gonna snipe their favorite player. I figure Pouliot's got a shot to be a stud, so for a bench warmer, hey, why not? I actually stole the idea from Killer Carlson, truth be told. :)

I've though about putting the blog in my sig but I like to fly under the radar a little bit. Maybe some day.

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP