Wednesday, September 10, 2008

PHN: Aeros Offseason and 08-09 Outlook

In addition to my silly blog nonsense where nobody edits out my f-bombs but me, I'm now doing a bit of real writing for ProHockeyNews.com covering the Aeros.

Mom and Dad should be very happy that the BJ degree (that's Bachelor of Journalism, but really, it doesn't seem like they thought that through very well, huh?) hanging on the wall is finally being used as it was originally intended. Well, not for sports writing... in fact, that's the LAST thing I would have thought I'd end up writing about.

Anyway, it should be pretty fun and fabulously talented photographer, Fred Trask, who takes amazing photos of the Aeros at each and every game, is coming along for the ride, so if you don't like my writing, you can look at his fantastic pictures and bask in the delight of the upcoming season.

The first article went up today, thanks to the kind and patient hand-holding of my friend Buddha who writes about the Wild for PHN and the editors there at PHN, so pop over and have a gander. I'm pretty pleased.

4 comments:

BReynolds  September 10, 2008 at 2:25 PM  

Welcome to the team Ms.C! Can't wait for the season. Keep me posted if you hear anything juicy about the "big club" from down there.

As always, let me know if you need anything.

tami  September 10, 2008 at 7:14 PM  

Sweet! I grinned real big when I saw that there byline.

hipcheck  September 10, 2008 at 7:50 PM  

Congrats! That is very exciting news. I guess I will have to bookmark that now too! :)

Life_As_A_Redhead  September 11, 2008 at 9:32 AM  

Congrads. I always knew you'd make the "big time".

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP