Thursday, January 14, 2010

Quick Hits: Randomness and Save Cal

Fact about me: My first "love" wore Stetson cologne and, even though he was a total dog, that smell is like fast-acting tequila. It's scary.

--------------

Is there a cheat for Bejeweled Blitz on Facebook? Motherf**ker. I'm sick of hovering around the 160k mark for my high scores. I'm blaming the exotropia. Suck it!

--------------

I'm very worried about Cal. I'm not buying that he's okay and while my maternal instincts are much too weak and pathetic to have any desire to bear children of my own, what little I do have comes out in full force for my beloved hockey boys.

I know the kid is made of steel but there's a soft pink brain inside that steel skull and the Wild is just terrible at taking care of these guys with concussions. Coach says he's concerned, Cal has been concerned, Russo has said repeatedly that he just doesn't look right.

Bah. Good heavens. I hope he has the sense to pull himself if things go swirly on him. I know people who know him read this blog. Please make sure the right thing is being done.

*fret fret*


Oh and fuck you Colin Campbell, you nitwit.

2 comments:

Fallon  January 15, 2010 at 1:38 PM  

Totally random (I don't even play this game), but I just ran across some tips for getting higher scores in Bejeweled Blitz here http://ask.metafilter.com/143233/All-the-pretty-little-gems-in-the-world. Could be useful?

Ms. Conduct  January 15, 2010 at 1:44 PM  

LOL Nice! I finally got over 200 after I posted that last night. Squeaky wheel gets the grease, but I'm still gonna check it out. Thanks!

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP