Thursday, January 21, 2010

The Hip


We'll see what happens. Harding's injury will need to last a while for Brusty to be required. The team is set for goalies, even if Anton gets called up (because Backstrom The Headcase and Anton The Winless are a great tandem), until Wednesday when they play in Chicago. If Anton's still up then, they'll need to recall Barry.

So I suspect you lusty Bladers will still get him through the weekend regardless for the games against Gwinnett.

Meanwhile, Woody focused on Barry in his Blades article today and it's a good read. Though I had to laugh at the irony of reading it as I was finding out Harding was hurt. Heh.

-------------------

Um, and not to distract from the issue at hand, but my new goalie half-boyfriend Alex Stalock has a really excellent interview here. The only thing he got wrong: Star TREK. Come on. Embrace your inner nerd, Al. Even the cool kids have an inner nerd.

2 comments:

artandhockey  January 22, 2010 at 1:15 PM  

Well, saw the eagles, will see BB?

Brigid22  January 22, 2010 at 10:20 PM  

And I was at the game, and then Backs came out and I was all wtf, where's Josh? And frantically grabbing my phone and going to twitter to check for an update because I was like No, they did not pull him. And then was like dammit, the Red Wings broke Josh. And then I felt they should loan us a goalie because you break it, you buy it. Except I'd like josh back after he's repaired. But we can borrow Howard in the meantime.

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP