Sunday, August 30, 2009

I have a fantasy...

football team.

And I love them.

In fact, I can tell you with absolutely no uncertainty that I love them as much right now as I'll ever love them. Because once the season starts, it will be a long, torturous slide into gut wrenching disappointment.

Okay, maybe a little over-dramatic but really, it's true that if you really like the team you pick, that moment after the draft when you're basking in the dominant glow of Peyton Manning and Michael Turner is as good as it's ever going to get during the season.

So, I'm just gonna bask for a while. Here's my starting line-up, which will last well into... week 1.

QB Peyton Manning
WR Greg Jennings
WR Kevin Walter
RB Michael Turner
RB Larry Johnson
TE Antonio Gates
W/T Laveranues Coles
K Kris Brown
DEF New England


Here's some inspiration for my team:

2 comments:

artandhockey  August 30, 2009 at 2:13 PM  

Football... Ms. C. Ye gods. But do not despair..Icehockey soon starts again, LOL.
Sorry, NFl does not quite have the same attraction for me as, say, college football. Those boys are still unspoiled and full of...talent and wanting...:-)

About YOUR fantasy HOCKEY team? Just curious.

Ms. Conduct  August 30, 2009 at 2:20 PM  

Yeah, I do FF to stay a little bit engaged in football season since that's Mr. C's love. Hockey has ruined football for me though. Way too much waiting around between plays, plus beautiful moments happen far too infrequently. Luckily, I have a few of my favorite players on my FF team, so that makes me happy.

We'll be drafting for fantasy hockey in late September. Those are more fun to play but the drafts stress me out more because I actually have some knowledge and have to make hard choices.

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP