Monday, August 24, 2009

Goddamn greasy horror show!

I've been beating myself up (with a little help, thanks) all day. My psyche looks about as black and blue as my knee (which, if it gets more colorful, you'll get pictures).

I'm pretty sure all that consternation didn't make me a better goalie, but I can tell you one thing, I sure do feel like getting drunk.

Drunk? HAAAAAAMMMMMMERRRRRED...

Or maybe I need to have a crazy liquor and cheeseburger party.



Either way, I've gotta blow off some steam before I go any more mental. But seeing as how most of my friends are employed or otherwise engaged in responsible adult activities that prohibit Tuesday night benders, I guess I'll just get up early and go for a run.

Please, baby Jesus, let there be hot boys to look at while I run. I don't ask for much.

4 comments:

Anonymous  August 25, 2009 at 11:59 PM  

I'd totally go out drinking on a week night. There were plenty of Thursday nights last season that I would hit up happy hour before a game. After the all-star break I had to be drunk to sit through a game. :D

Ms. Conduct  August 26, 2009 at 11:55 AM  

See, I need you to live in Houston.

Sad thing is, there are about 15 bars in walking distance of my house. Stumbling distance, actually. But Houston is so stinking big, the few folks I could convince to come play with me are out in the 'burbs. I haz a sad....

Anonymous  August 26, 2009 at 8:17 PM  

Maybe if the Coyotes leave, I can move there.

Wait... it gets cold & snow right?

Ms. Conduct  August 26, 2009 at 8:26 PM  

You're very much safe from cold and snow in Houston.

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP