Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Quick Hits: I Wanna Know What Love Is; Pucks & Paws

Installment #12 of the Mitch Love blog. An "absolute egg" is what he calls last Friday. Yeah, Mitch. Sunday, too.

----------------------

March 14 is Pucks and Paws night when the Aeros play in San Antonio. I was already thinking about going to that game... now the temptation is irresistible, knowing that I could bring the mutt with me and support a four-legged-friend cause.

Here's the info on the game. This is the second-to-last chance to go see the Aeros play in SA this season.

The way things are going, I'd rather go now while the games matter. I'm not sure they will that last weekend of the regular season when they meet in SA again.

3 comments:

walkinvisible  March 4, 2009 at 12:35 AM  

fyi: i REALLLY wanted the wild to win tonight... BOOOO !!! :(

Ms. Conduct  March 4, 2009 at 7:29 AM  

You and me both. Terrible game.

hipcheck  March 4, 2009 at 7:11 PM  

You can bring your puppy to the game? That is so cute!

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP