Thursday, March 12, 2009

Links from TTI

Rather than cross-posting, which seems like work, I'll just link out to my posts on The Third Intermission, which is pretty much where all my Aeros-specific stuff will go.

First up is the Aeros Clear Day roster and the signing of Tony Hrkac (which I have to look up how to spell every single time I type it). I'm tres skeptical but I guess the proof will be in the pudding. If he can still play and can bring fire and leadership to this team without completely hosing the chemistry they already have going, I'll happily eat crow.

And then I take a look at which Wild prospects we might see in Houston either in the home stretch or next season. And I bust out some P.Y.T. Oh yeah, baby. I went there.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP